Kentucky Babies

Intro! :)

Hi ladies! I'm not pregnant yet, but hoping to be soon!  All the posts on drs and midwives are so helpful!  DH and I are both 27 and this (whenever it happens) will be our first.  I have a pre-conception appointment at LWH with Dr. Well's in December (I'm hoping by then it won't be "pre-conception" anymore).  Has anyone heard anything about her?

Re: Intro! :)

• Welcome and GL! I don't know Dr. Wells, so sorry I can't give you any information on her.

So, do you live in Louisville? Sorry this board is kind of quiet. I try to check it at least daily! 

Nice to meet you! 

• Nope, I'm down here in Lexington :)  Thanks for the welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • is she the midwife at st. joseph east? if it is the same Dr. Wells I'm thinking of then I think she is pretty good and comes well recommended.  A bunch of my friends like the docs at the Central Baptist woman's health clinic. 
  • If it's Lexington Women's Health-the doctors are good but the staff is terrible.  The girls at the desk wouldn't get me in & told me to take a tylenol for what ended up being an ectopic pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy & I am 32...I've always wanted to be a mom. Now I am afraid it will never happen since I lost a tube last Saturday. Sad
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry!  
  • If it is Dr. Wells at Central Baptist...she is wonderful :) I scrub there and have worked with her in the OR...very nice lady!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and good luck!  I'm down in Bowling Green, so I've got no experience with docs up in Lex, but I can offer lots of sticky baby dust.  :)
    When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"