Options

Happy Halloweeen!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Anyone doing anything fun?!

Life As I Know It
TTC #1 Since 2/2008
Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
Surprise BFP 11/18/11
Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Halloweeen!!

• Options

My firm's having a Halloween bowling party this afternoon and then afterwards we are having a mini-party at our place.

Then... me, my sisters and our friend are going to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! Woot-Woot!  I'm going to be Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the lab, my youngest sister is Columbia and our friend is going to be Dr. Frank-N-Furter as well.

Do you have anything fun planned? Halloween is my favourite holiday!!!

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Options
    We are going to a wedding tonight and then my BF is having her baby shower tomorrow. We won't be handing out candy and I'm kind of sad about that. Happy Halloween to you, also!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tonight I will most likelt be dressing up in my witch costume and jet black hair (if I can find the hair).  Our local bars normally have Halloween parties so we will be heading to one of them.  Either way I'm still dressing up I love it.  We live in a rural area and don't really get many trick or treaters.  We'll probably end up getting a small bag incase any kids come by and watch scary movies...

BTW I love Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I haven't seen it in quite some time..

Life As I Know It
    TTC #1 Since 2/2008
    Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
    Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
    All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
    Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
    3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
    Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
    Surprise BFP 11/18/11
    Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
    u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    and to you as well...going to my SIL house with her newborn ....lucky me
  • Options

Happy Halloween!

We have our house all decorated outside for the treat or treaters.  Of course we are taking our DD trick or treating too.  It is going to be a blast!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"