Cincinnati Babies
Options

kings island question...

When you visit, what do they let you bring into the park food wise for your little one?  It says 'no outside food except for special dietary needs' (eg, baby food)

Sippy cup with drink in it?  anything else? DS is sooo picky, this is the one part of our visit that makes me nervous. 

Re: kings island question...

• Options

I have always taken a sippy cup, and I've also taken in a fruit cup or applesauce or goldfish crackers or other snacks with no problem. I'm sure they don't let you bring a cooler in, but I doubt they're going to say anything about a baggie of goldfish crackers in your purse.

Does he like Chick-Fil-A? There's one inside (if you're not going on a Sunday).

• Options

Ooh, CFA... good to know!

Do you know your logged in as policebride?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. I saw it after I posted. Our computer must have cleared its cookies or something and I was logged off of everything when I got on tonight. I guess I used the wrong e-mail address to log back in. Oops!

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options
    I have to take everything when we goto KI, sippy cup with milk x 2 in a little cooler, cracker, cookies and fruit.  I just stuff it in to the diaper bag and pop into the basket of the stroller.  I don't have a choice though because of his food allergies.
    DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • Options
    When we went a few weeks ago, I had the whole basket of the stroller filled with stuff and they never asked what I had or checked. 
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    Kel, they don't check your stroller or diaper bag (at least they never have ours and we go twice a week) and they won't make an issue of taking in snacks for kids. I would think they would only put up a stink about coolers and stuff like that. We bring a sippy, snacks, and I carry in a thermos of water for myself and no one ever says a thing about it. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"