December 2010 Moms
Options

For those of you having baby # 2 or 3...

Do you have the crib set up already? I'm 32 weeks and this is baby # 3 for us. I'm waiting to set up the crib. I'm thinking somewhere around 35 weeks would be a good time to have DH get it all ready to go.With DD I did it at 30 weeks and with DS I did it around that too. I just feel like that's a little soon this time around. Do you have yours up yet? 

Re: For those of you having baby # 2 or 3...

• Options
    Mine is up already, but that is because DS1 is still using it.  He is 14 months and we plan on keeping LO in our room for a few months in a cradle so we did not buy a second crib.  We will try to transition DS1 to the "big boy" bed when we move DS2 to the crib.  If DS1 isnt ready, than at that point we will worry about getting a second crib.  We really didn't have the money to spend on an extra crib if we don't need one. We will see how it goes...
  • Options
    Yep! Ours is up and his room is 99% done...just looking for a bookcase!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our crib is up, but only because DS3 is using it... I don't have the bassinet set up in our room yet, but all of LO's clothes are washed so I guess that is progress?!?!  It just still seems too early to be getting ready... 
  • Options
    Yes, it's up, but it never got taken down either.  DS transitioned from crib to twin bed in July and there was no point to take it apart.
  • Options
    Yep but I'm a control freak like that.  The whole nursery is basically finished and has been for a few weeks.

• Options
    I dont even have the room finished. I know he wont be in the room right away so im not in a big rush. I think I will set everything up after my "sprinkle" which is on the 7th.
  • Options
    We are using DS's crib.  DS#2 will be in our room for a few months so I can transition DS into a toddler bed around the first of the year. 
  • Options
    Um no we haven't even bought one yet Embarrassed  We know which one we are buying but I just don't feel like I'm in any rush.  I guess cause I know the baby will be in my room for a while.  We still need to put new carpet and paint in the nursery too
  • Options
    Ours is up but DD1 is still sleeping in it. I set up the pack n play in our room the other day but it took up too much space to just sit there for the next month & a half. Hopefully DD will be ready to give up the crib in a few months, if not we will deal with it at that time.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My first is still in a crib so we had to get another one. It's in pieces right now and there is no plan to put it together. I figure she will be in our room in a bassinet for a while so there is no hurry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, technically it's been set up for 2 years. We are using the same baby furniture so we moved DS out of the crib into a big bed and just keep the crib set up.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is number 3 and I'll be setting his stuff up within the next couple weeks Big Smile
  • Options
    Nope, not yet. We were thinking of doing it this weekend, but now I think H has loaded up our schedule with other things. :(
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • Options
    No. Soon though. Well, as soon as our bonus room is finished, LOL.
  • Options
    I don't even have the room started and the crib is still in the attic.  That is all going to take place in a few weeks.  Need my dads help with painting. Hubby lacks the skill to paint. I am confident that it will all come together, just cant wait to have all the baby stuff out of the living room!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"