Nurseries and Baby Gear

i'coo Targo

Does anyone have the i'coo Targo? I'm looking for some reviews! Thanks. 
Mommy to Dylan. Visit my blog @ www.seathelove.com Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: i'coo Targo

• Oooh I'm interested too in the i'coo!

spill people!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha. I know! I actually just took the plunge and bought it. It's on sale at zulily.com for 380. And then I found a coupon code for 10% off (SNAPZU102) Woohoo. I got the whole thing shipped for 370. :-)
    Mommy to Dylan. Visit my blog @ www.seathelove.com Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Any reviews on this???? Saw it too, but can't find any reviews.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • We bought it today from a local store, paid $400. The bassinet uses the same frame as the seat so it is a little more time consuming to switch out than other prams but will require less storage.  It has the universal carseat adapter that fits the Keyfit30 really well (other universal adaptors do not fit this seat).  No parent console but we just bought 2 universal cupholders, one to be used for my phone/keys.  Pretty bulky when folded with the seat on but fits just fine in my Mazda CX7 with groceries (tried it out tonight).  Smaller canopy.

It is fairly light weight for being a luxury stroller. Smooth ride, foam type wheels so you don't have to worry about flat tires.  We are tall and the handle bar is perfect. The fabric is removal and washable and seems like it will be comfortable for the baby.  I also like that the seat can move up and down.  Basket looks small but I put both my purse and diaper bag in it.

I had to have a parent facing stroller and wanted a bassinet option.  This was a great price to meet my wants and needs.  Couldn't pass it up.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• imagehmp&mrj:

We bought it today from a local store, paid $400. The bassinet uses the same frame as the seat so it is a little more time consuming to switch out than other prams but will require less storage.  It has the universal carseat adapter that fits the Keyfit30 really well (other universal adaptors do not fit this seat).  No parent console but we just bought 2 universal cupholders, one to be used for my phone/keys.  Pretty bulky when folded with the seat on but fits just fine in my Mazda CX7 with groceries (tried it out tonight).  Smaller canopy.

It is fairly light weight for being a luxury stroller. Smooth ride, foam type wheels so you don't have to worry about flat tires.  We are tall and the handle bar is perfect. The fabric is removal and washable and seems like it will be comfortable for the baby.  I also like that the seat can move up and down.  Basket looks small but I put both my purse and diaper bag in it.

I had to have a parent facing stroller and wanted a bassinet option.  This was a great price to meet my wants and needs.  Couldn't pass it up.

Thanks so much! I'm so excited to receive mine in the mail now. :-)  I have a hatchback car and I'm praying it fits!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"