Austin Babies
Options

NBR: Project Runway Finale *spoilers*

Umm, really? She won? I liked Michael C.'s stuff better than hers. What a joke.

Re: NBR: Project Runway Finale *spoilers*

• Options

Here is my FB post from last night:

Are you kidding me Project Runway??? I'd wear polka dots any day over my grandmothers 1970s tablecloth.

I cannot believe they chose Gretchen.  Mondo was robbed. Michael and Nina need to pull their heads out of their backsides.

• Options
    imageAbrooks:

Here is my FB post from last night:

Are you kidding me Project Runway??? I'd wear polka dots any day over my grandmothers 1970s tablecloth.

I cannot believe they chose Gretchen.  Mondo was robbed. Michael and Nina need to pull their heads out of their backsides.

So true. The print Gretchen used was just plain ugly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see where they are going because the vintage look is definitely in right now, but I loved Michael C's collection WAY better. I would wear that Salmon over the tablecloth. I looooove Mondo and think he is such a nicer person than Gretchen not to mention she totally stole his answer when they asked why they should win.
  • Options
    I think I'm the only one, but I really liked the other guy (not mondo) w/ the green dress. I loooooved his stuff. Loved it.
  • Options

imagemcurban:
    I think I'm the only one, but I really liked the other guy (not mondo) w/ the green dress. I loooooved his stuff. Loved it.

Andy? He did have great stuff too. I can't believe he did all that intricate work on that blouse in one show. Amazing!

• Options
    imagemisjenn:

imagemcurban:

Andy? He did have great stuff too. I can't believe he did all that intricate work on that blouse in one show. Amazing!

yes! andy. They kept complimenting Gretchen on how "sellable" her line was. I found Andy's to be much more consumer friendly- Gretchen's was very J.Jill. 

Also, the judges were saying, "It's not JUST about tonight, it's about all season." Umm...dude, Mondo kicked ass all season. Gretchen did well in the beginning and then took a major nosedive.

I wonder if they needed a female winner since there hadn't been one in a while. 

• Options
    imagemcurban:

I wonder if they needed a female winner since there hadn't been one in a while. 

I was thinking this as well.  I guess I'm not that stylish, but I thought the print on Gretchen's clothes was so ugly and I really did not like her style.  Mondo should have been the winner, with Andy a close second, and Gretchen a distant third.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have *never* liked Gretchen's clothes, and that was before she was the B*tch of the show!  I had forgotten about the 1st win - the little black dress - but I would never wear that as my little black dress.  The shoulders were just funky.  And I HATED DESPISED ABHORRED that 2nd win - the pantsuit overall thing.Ick!

SO, I thought she should have been out LONG ago, much less the winner.

and I LOVE Mondo, but I don't think his collection was  his best work.  I thought the choice should be between Mondo and Andy -- I really didn't get the distaste of Andy either.

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options

GRETCHEN WON?!?!  WTF?!? :::grabbing barf-bag:::hurling::::

I *knew* they were gonna lean that way.  I watched the show all the way until they were in judgement and I saw how Nina was talking and was thinking, "Aw man, they are gonna pick her stuff".

I have not liked her stuff *all* season and was wondering why she was still on there.  I liked Mondo's collection the most.  I missed Michael C's stuff...will revisit the beginning of the show to peep that out.

*grrrrr*  just when I was kinda coming back to the show this season (watching more episodes than not)...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"