Parenting after 35
Options

F/U to kindergarten conference

Education/Psychological testing is recommended.

I'm hopeful we will be able to better understand this very special boy. I look forward to gaining strategies that will help him succeed.

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
Big - 1 year old
Bigger - 6 years old
Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U to kindergarten conference

• Options

I'm sure that once you figure out what Jason needs, you'll get that for him and he'll do well at school and in all aspects of life.

I hope it all goes well, Kari.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Good. I'm sure there are creative solutions to get both sides of the brain working together. With this testing, you will better be able to give him the tools he needs. With you and his teacher on his side, he can't lose!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This can be a very positive thing - everyone learns differently (as you yourself experienced with reading).  Once you all determine the "language" that he understands, I'm sure you'll see him excel well beyond your expectations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecarladillon:
    This can be a very positive thing - everyone learns differently (as you yourself experienced with reading).  Once you all determine the "language" that he understands, I'm sure you'll see him excel well beyond your expectations!

This exactly. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Right on, they'll help him harness allll his brain power, not just the technical stuff!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I did not get a chance to respond to your earlier post, but I am glad you & the teacher are on the same page & trying to figure out what is best for your son! 

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options
    He's still so young, and it's so early in the year--taking this step right now will be a huge help to him.  In so many cases, it's just a matter of finding the right tools to help kids learn.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm hoping you guys will get lots of answers from the testing. Good luck, Kari!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"