Alabama Babies
Options

Daylight savings

So to the moms of older kids - did Daylight Savings throw your child's sleep for a loop? The moms on the national boards seem to be freaking out. And DS was so little when it happened in the spring.

Re: Daylight savings

• Options
    When does it change?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't remember it having an effect on J last year, maybe I'll just keep him up an hour later ;)

It changes on the night of Nov. 6th

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think the fall is easy because it's later... so your body thinks it's an hour later - easier to go to bed.

I'd put him down at the same bed time - even if he may be tired earlier (since he's accustomed to going to bed an hour earlier) and then keep the same wake up time.  

I don't think it will make a difference

I struggle w/ the spring time because you're losing an hour of sleep.  

• Options
    I didn't notice any differences in Aubrey last spring but she was only 6 months old at the last one.  I agree with Sarah in I think the fall one will be easier because they think it's an hour later.  I'm going to stick to the schedule of 7:00-7:30 for Aubrey, even though it might mean me having to do things to keep her awake. 
  • Options
    E gets thrown off for a week when go out of town and stay up a little later.  I think he will likely get thrown off by the change, but this week I will put him to bed at his normal time instead of earlier.  He'll get use to it within a week.  Just in time for going out of town again lol!
  • Options

GREAT!!

My kids are already messed up from the time change from the move from Cali to here...now they are really gunna be thrown for a loop...lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"