North Carolina Babies
Options

AW & humble request :-p

Emilee Beth took some photos of E in her costume last weekend and they are darling! I can't believe how grown up she looks!

If you are so inclined I would really appreciate comments on her picture b/c I could get a free photo! I am already planning to get one for my aunt who made the dress but would love more to give to other family members. 

Several of my facebook friends have already done this & I say a big thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=449228627690&set=a.449228302690.246560.104823577690&comments&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged&pid=5975687&id=104823577690

imageimage

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW & humble request :-p

• Options
    She looks 7 in that pic! She is so pretty. And I can't believe that dress is homemade--gorgeous!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    done! I don't know how but now I have facebook at work!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She looks adorable!  I commented!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    so cute!  I commented for you!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

thank you :) My aunt has 2 older granddaughters that still love to dress like princesses so she has had practice, haha. I think she even made this pattern for one of them before. She probably spent more in fabric than you can get some cheap costumes for- but she loves to do it & it's much  more special this way! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't even recognize her she looks so grown up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of her! I commented!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    She is so beautiful! And I left a comment :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She is such a beautiful girl to begin with, but that picture is just stunning. I was wondering where you got the dress from, because it is amazing!! Grams needs to go into business making those things!! ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"