Florida Babies
Options

prenatal yoga/other classes in south tampa

I am looking for prenatal yoga classes in south tampa. Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone taken the general prenatal class at St. Joe's prior to delivery? If so, do you recommend? If not, do you have other recommendations.

Thanks!

Re: prenatal yoga/other classes in south tampa

• Options
    I have gone to Yogani studio a couple times for the prenatal classes and they are pretty good. I have not been to any other so I don't know what I would compare it to. Your first class is free and then you can buy classes individually or in groups. The studio is located off of Platt. They have classes on Saturdays and Thursdays I believe.
  • Options

Bell Prana Yoga on Mac Dill has a prenatal class on Monday evenings that I am planning on trying.  I haven't gone yet, but I've been to some of their other classes and really enjoyed them.  I'm waiting for the first trimester all day sickness to subside, then I'll be checking out the prenatal class.  

I haven't heard anything about the St. Jo's class yet either, but I'll probably end up going to it as I don't know what others are out there.  We'll be delivering there, and I've heard it's a plus if you can take a class where you'll be delivering just so you can ask questions that will actually pertain to your delivery and all.   

Married to my amazing hubby November 14, 2009 BFP 9/28/2010 ~ EDD 6/10/2011 Lyra Lucile ~ born 5/25/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know this is old, so maybe you have had your baby by now. ;-) But in case you haven't, I loved Yogani's prenatal yoga classes. And I did three of the St. Joe's classes -- childbirth, safety and breastfeeding. They were all useful in varying degrees. The childbirth class is the longest, but you do get to tour the hospital, and I really liked that.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"