Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone trade halloween candy...?

for a small gift?  I think I might do this this year.  Evie is already aware that there is Halloween candy in the house and BEGGING for it.   I think we are going to watch the Great Pumpkin and tell her that he will bring her a present if she leaves her candy for him.   I don't like her eating so much sugar and junk.   And I don't trust myself with it being in the house. 

Re: Anyone trade halloween candy...?

• Options
    I just tell Geneva she can have a couple pieces and then I get rid of it. No need to bargain. Just tell her no. In the meantime, keep it out of sight for the both of you.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
     The great pumpkin idea is cute and a fun tradition to start as she grows up but, at this point we do the whole you can pick two pieces one for each hand and we take the rest to CC's school for the teachers to have. He loves to give presents and we have already done this twice with the trunk or treat/ pumpkin patch we went to. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Interesting idea. I just plan on letting her have a piece here and there as a treat. I am sure the Daddy Monster will take care of a good bit of it too :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    Get it out of the house?  What?!!!  Why?!!!  Hide it from the kids, sure, I get that.  But then what will DH and I eat for dinner over the next month? 

• Options

imageslwprincess:
    Get it out of the house?  What?!!!  Why?!!!  Hide it from the kids, sure, I get that.  But then what will DH and I eat for dinner over the next month? 

LOL!! Exactly my thinking, Stacie!

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageslwprincess:

Haha!  Exactly! 

Caroline got some candy at boo at the zoo and I have just been letting her have one piece after nap time.  Scott and I ate some too so there isn't that much left.  I just think I would give her some and get it out of her site or out of the house.  I don't know if I would start buying her things so she won't eat candy.  Honestly I don't know why some things need a big production like watching a movie and making up a story, etc...  Just tell her what she can have and then do that. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"