Adoption
Options

Today...

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to write, since you all are such a good support, so hopefully that is ok.

Today is Baby K's 1st birthday....a year ago today we got the call about her.

6 months ago today is when we got the call that we must give her back to birth parents.

This is going to be a long hard day and week. I won't lie...it is taking nothing much to make me tear up these past few days. We miss her very much. It didn't help that birth father had sent me FB request (from my last post) a couple of weeks ago withe the new name (mine) and picture. These past weeks and days have been emotionally charged.

So....we will try to get through the day and this week and continue on. Gave DS many hugs and kisses this morning and thanked God for him.

Thanks for reading :)  Good thoughts and wishes to you all!

:)

Connor's mom....Our little monkey is 3....climbing and running and jumping his way to 4!

Re: Today...

• Options
    I am so, so sorry.  My heart breaks for you every time you post about what you went through.  I hope that you are starting to heal and find some peace.
  • Options
    So sorry. Thoughts and prayers going your way.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the pain you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I need to get back to you by the way. ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Nothing to do but get through it, I guess.  Just be kind to yourself today.  I'm thinking of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I can't imagine how hard this time must be for you. I wish you and your family luck getting through it. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I hope you and your family are doing ok following yesterday.  I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is.  I think of you often and say a prayer when I do!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"