South Florida Babies

ANJ410

Please do tell me what happend to your little babies? Stick out tongue OMG your son has stretched out so much and looks so handsome. Incredible how big he has gotten! What can I say about your daughter, too cute for words. Just want to squeeze her cheeks. lol Oh where does the time go?

Re: ANJ410

• Hey!!  How are you feeling? You're so lucky to get a boy and girl all in one shot. It's a great experience having one of each sex!

Nicholas has outgrown the baby stage so fast it makes my head spin.  He now tells complete stories and sings all the lyrics to so many songs. I just can't get over how much he knows by 3 years old.

Adrianna had to go in for a flu shot on Monday and tipped the scale at 20 lbs 11 oz.  The Dr said to deduct about half a lb for her clothes and diaper, so that puts her at 20 lbs 3 oz!!  Nicky was 20 lbs 8 oz at a year old.  She is so big and chubby I can't take it. I bite her tushy all day long...lol!!

• I'm doing good thanks. We are very excited to have one of each but in all honesty, it really didn't matter what we ended up with. We are just grateful that this pregnancy has gone as far as it has. We are truly blessed but it has been a very long and hard road to reach. Overall we can't wait to have a little of both worlds. :)

Awww....I love hearing about your kiddies. They are just adorable in every way. So glad to see your family is doing so well. Take care Andrea. HUGS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"