Minnesota Babies
Options

Reminder - GTG tomorrow

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting at 10am outside of the imax theater. We have a Orange & Gray City mini Stroller so we should be easy to find. 

Re: Reminder - GTG tomorrow

• Options
    Okay so I haven't been to the MN zoo in AGES! And I'm coming from Taylors Falls so I'm hoping that I figure out where I'm going. I can get to the zoo but where is the entrance we are meeting at?
    TTC #3 since June 2011. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagejdreams76:
    Okay so I haven't been to the MN zoo in AGES! And I'm coming from Taylors Falls so I'm hoping that I figure out where I'm going. I can get to the zoo but where is the entrance we are meeting at?

The main entrance is closed & you will see signs that points up a hill to the Imax - plus you can't miss it it's a BIG Gray building right when you come in.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I will see you guys tomorrow. 

TTC #3 since June 2011. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sounds great, there is a chance (like 20%) I might not bring the stroller & if I don't Aiden will be wearing a black hoodie with Flames up his arms & have a Child Safty harness on (we have to test it out before we use it at the airport) 
  • Options
    I will also have our stroller which is black and green.
  • Options
    I'll have a stroller that is tan and grey... and i'll be the fool in the SF Giants Sweatshirt.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"