Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Pack N'Plays

I have read alot of reviews and it seems that all I can find is someone saying it's a PIA, while someone else says it's super easy. While everyone is different, it's tough to figure it all out.

Which pack n'play do you have?  Do you like it? Is it hard to set-up/take down?

Re: Pack N'Plays

• Options

Baby bargains says that Graco has the best PNP's and are the least recalled.

The only way to know if its easy to use for you, would be to try it out in the store for yourself. I have never used a PNP that wasn't easy (borrowed many from friends/family for guests staying at our house). I believe they were all also Graco PNP's.

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options

I have a simple Graco one that is super easy to pop up. My mom has an Evenflo one at her house that is indeed a PIA!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have this one https://www.babytrend.com/nursery_centers_close_n_cozy/PY88950.html .

We have not actually used it yet, but the set up was easy and it seems to fold down for travel really easy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options

I love our Graco Silhouette pnp.  It gets consistently great, 4-5 star, reviews on BRU and Amazon.  It's very easy to set up and take down.  It has the bassinet feature which we used a lot and you can easily fit it in the storage bag even though it doesn't say so on the instructions.  The raised changer is great and it didn't tip at all, even when DS was 14 lbs. 

We used all these extra features a lot because we kept DS in our room, in the pnp, for the first 4 months.  If you're only going to use it for occasional travel you can probably get by with a more basic model.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options

I have this Graco one:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572949

I really like it, my daughter used the bassinet as her primary sleeping place for the first 4 weeks.  She still naps in the pack n play part.  We used it for a weekend away and it was easy to transport and set up. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"