Indiana Babies
Options

s/o throwing books at animals...

DS is obsessed with giving everything to the dog. I.mean.everything. Cheerios, dog toys, his toys, the remote, socks, etc. Doesn't matter what we do to stop him...DS still thinks Chewie (the dog) should have equal access to everything he does. It was cute at first, but now....I may give up on wiping dog slober off everything!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o throwing books at animals...

• Options
    Our dog can't be in the room with Isabella when she's eating because Isabella like to share her food with her.  All of a sudden Audrey (our dog) was getting these weird, flaky, dry skin patches and we finally figured out it was some type of food allergy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageheatherchelle:
    Our dog can't be in the room with Isabella when she's eating because Isabella like to share her food with her.  All of a sudden Audrey (our dog) was getting these weird, flaky, dry skin patches and we finally figured out it was some type of food allergy.

You may be onto something! We've been putting the dog out because L gives so much food to the dog but in the last week we've not been doing it as faithfully and he's been pulling himself across the rug making his chest red trying to scratch his belly, hummm.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageVal&B0604:

imageheatherchelle:

You may be onto something! We've been putting the dog out because L gives so much food to the dog but in the last week we've not been doing it as faithfully and he's been pulling himself across the rug making his chest red trying to scratch his belly, hummm.

I'd definitely look into it.  I'm almost positive it's wheat that bothers our dog, maybe eggs.  Most of the common human food allergies apply to dogs as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jalen likes to feed our dogs too. He tries to be sneaky with it. I try to keep the dogs out when it is time to eat.
  • Options
    imageheatherchelle:
    imageVal&B0604:

imageheatherchelle:

I'd definitely look into it.  I'm almost positive it's wheat that bothers our dog, maybe eggs.  Most of the common human food allergies apply to dogs as well.

We have pin-pointed that he has had probably a cup to a cup and a half of honey nut Cheerios since he's acted like this.  Now to keep him away from Cheerios. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"