Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

2008 Ergobaby Carrier

I have been doing a lot of previously used online shopping lately.  Not expecting until Feb. but try to get some things together slowly and as cost effective as possible.

I found a Ergo Carrier on Craigslist for $75, it's black with green/blue lining and seller states she only used it 3 times.  I did not see this color combo on the Ergo website so I asked when she bought it, she stated that she bought it new in fall of 2008.  My question is: is there much difference in the 08 model compared to the recent Original Ergo model? It retails new for $105, is $75 too much for this specific one?

By the way, does anyone know the major difference between the original, sport and performance carriers?  Which one would you recommend? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2008 Ergobaby Carrier

• Options
    I have the same one, got it  from my sister.  As far as I know it is the same as the original Ergo that is sold now.  I haven't used it yet so I can't compare it to anything else!
  • Options

just a guess but they change the colors so that could be the only difference. as long as it seems like it's in good condition and you check the straps and everything for safety, i'd go for it.

i have the navy organic one [so the same as the original i think] and it has been a lifesaver already around the house and my baby's not even 3 weeks old! i highly recommend it. definitely get the infant insert if you plan to use it right away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"