Parenting after 35
Options

Sap post

So I was walking today with Gracie in the stroller and a song came on that I had downloaded right before she was born. I started crying while walking. People probably thought what a nut job!

The song was..."It won't be like this for long" by Darius Rucker

One day that little girl is gonna be all grown up and gone. And this phase is gonna fly by if you can just hold on. Cause it won't be like this for long.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sap post

• Options

I hear ya. *sniff*

It's not as bad as it was when Sydney was first born, but I still get teary when DH and I talk about her. I still can't believe she is mine.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Now you've got me teary too. I can't belive how fast time is going.

• Options

Awww - I got teary eyed. 

I do miss how Matt looked like a baby. I know I would not want to have to deal with baby-age issues again but maybe he could be a baby again for an hour or two?

• Options
    Mannnnnnnnn!!! You got me all choked up too!
  • Options
    I should not bump at work.  Now I just want to go home and get Michael and love on him.
  • Options

imagevanverth:
    I should not bump at work.  Now I just want to go home and get Michael and love on him.

I agree - I now just want to go pick up the little one and snuggle with her.

• Options

Aww, I have certain songs that make me feel the same way.

BTW, love your signature pic!  Gracie is adorable!

• Options
    I cry at times, too, when that song comes over the airwaves. I don't care if they think you're a nutjob. I think you're great ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"