Blended Families
Options

how crazy things can get!

alright ladies ..

heres some encouragment..

my hubby has an ex wife & he has two kids with her (boy-7, girl-4) ..

shes SOOOOO mean to me & puts me through HELL!! but i was ALWAYS nice to her no matter what!! .. 

she accused me of touching the girl .. & hitting the boy & calling him a little effer .. 

(i have a daughter myself by my ex .. & my hubby n i have a son together)

been with my hubby for 2 years .. && FINALLY yesterday me & her actually hung out for 4 hours .. then went home n talked on facebook for 3 hours ..

NEVER EVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!

so it does pay off in the end to be nice no matter what .. things will get better!!

(for the ppl that have issues with the ex)

Re: how crazy things can get!

• Options
    Why would you want to be friends with someone who accused you of touching & beating their child? I don't think I could ever get past that if BM were to ever accuse me of anything like that. I may still be cordial, but I don't think I could bring myself to hang out with her for 4 hours, and then speak with her on FB for hours on end. Just wouldn't happen. Glad it is working for you though.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

honestly if i don't .. then its just going to be bad ..

im trying to do whats best for those kids ..

& if its getting along n talking to her .. then i will

but we hung out yesterday bc there were tornadoes n i was texting her to make sure her n the kids were okay .. n see if they needed somewhere to go to get in a basement .. well we all ended up going to her moms house .. which is down the road from me bc my daughter wanted to play with her step sister .. & i didn't want to be here along with two kids ..

sooo really it wasn't like we were talking n like hey lets hang out .. it just kinda happened.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekaratechrissy:
    Why would you want to be friends with someone who accused you of touching & beating their child? I don't think I could ever get past that if BM were to ever accuse me of anything like that. I may still be cordial, but I don't think I could bring myself to hang out with her for 4 hours, and then speak with her on FB for hours on end. Just wouldn't happen. Glad it is working for you though.

This.

I would just be careful of things you tell her and I wouldn't give her any personal information that could come back and bite you in the butt.  She sounds like the kind that would befriend you just to get amo to hurt you more in the future!

• Options
    Sounds like it really needed a natural disaster to put you two in the same room and force you to communicate....I mean....accusing you of such things - that's pretty dam* serious. I'm glad you can be civil now and I agree that's the best thing for the kids ultimately, but don't lose your spidey sense and be careful what you say around her.
  • Options

BM and I are "friendly" but I still have to stay on guard ALOT. I encourage you to do the same. When someone does such a 180 (accusing you of molestation to talking for hours) their motives may not always be pure. Remember what you say about you or your H can be used against you.

Cautious, guarded optimism is what I suggest. I hope everything continues to turn around and go smoothly for you.

• Options

Eh no thanks.

The BSC bioch accused you of MOLESTING her daughter and BEATING her son.  Why in hell do you think you need to be friends with someone like that???

The only room I would be sharing with that woman is a court room when I sue her for defamation of character.

Sorry but your post was not inspiring at all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagePhantomgirl:

Eh no thanks.

The BSC bioch accused you of MOLESTING her daughter and BEATING her son.  Why in hell do you think you need to be friends with someone like that???

The only room I would be sharing with that woman is a court room when I sue her for defamation of character.

Sorry but your post was not inspiring at all.

I have to agree. Which is what my first post was getting at. Your bio says your 19, I really don't think you have a good grasp on reality. Leave bm alone, be cordial when you see her, but please don't engage. She is clearly not on your team. She is probably scouring your Fb page for anything to use against you. Be smart.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

I'm another "older and wiser."  It can happen but it takes years, not months, to develop even a minimal tolerance.  Set your privacy settings on high, protect yourself and don't be naive thinking she's your buddy, your pal, your friend.  She's not your friend.  (And I'm a BM, by the way, who had to deal with a poisonous SM who despised the ground I slithered on and still dislikes me 15+ years later, but we tolerate each other.

And please, please tell me you were typing from your phone.  Text-speak drives me (and others, I know) bonkers.  It's easy to type "and" instead of "n".

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"