Houston Babies

Please refer your pediatric ENT

The Dr I went to yesterday for Emmy was horrible.  He didn't even address our concerns and Emmy even gasped for air right in front of him and he didn't even acknowledge it.  Pedi is suspecting that her adenoids may be enlarged and so that's why she doesn't breathe through her nose and gasp for air through her mouth.  I just really want to get some answers because at night time when she comes to me telling me she has a hard time breathing, it really freaks me out and all I can do is give her signular and inhaler (which doesn't seem to help because I don't even think it's related to her lungs). 

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image

Re: Please refer your pediatric ENT

• Dr. Newton Duncan w/Children's ENT of Houston

Ste 2001, 6550 Fannin Street
    Houston, TX 77030-2709
    (713) 796-2001

www.childrensenthouston.com

LOVE HIM!  He did both of Kaitlyn's surgeries for Laryngomalacia and for tubes/adenoid removal and I can't say enough awesome things about him.

~*~Jenn~*~
  • I would also recommend Dr. Duncan.  He was referred to us through our pediatrician.  We saw him in August for potential laryngomalacia.  He was very thorough and spent a lot of time with us, describing in detail the issues behind the symptoms we had noticed since our son was born.  We saw him in the Sugarland office. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Maritza Homs.  She is in the Kelsey Seybold office on Holcombe.  She was wonderful with DD and her ear tubes.  I would come back to Houston to go to her again if DS has the same issues.
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Dr. Jones with Texas Childrens Downtown.  He is the doctor that all the CF doctors send their patients to.  He use to be in a different office, but left there and joind the Texas Childrens Team. 
  • Dr Joseph Edmonds, also at Children's ENT of Houston

https://www.childrensenthouston.com/dr_edmonds.html

He was highly recommended to me by pediatrician and by several moms in my moms' group. I have a friend who is a pediatric pharma rep and she also sang his praises. He was wonderful with Mathis for his tubes and we really like the practice in general. 

• imagedarva:

Dr. Newton Duncan w/Children's ENT of Houston

Houston, TX 77030-2709
    (713) 796-2001

LOVE HIM!  He did both of Kaitlyn's surgeries for Laryngomalacia and for tubes/adenoid removal and I can't say enough awesome things about him.

Him. He did both boys' ear tubes. He is on tap for the adenoid removal for #2, but we're waiting to see if my son's current wellness carries on...

He is skilled. Some think he's the best; though things like that are always up for debate. When we went in for tubes with K1, we met a couple in the prep area whose son had his entire throat down to his GI area reconstructed by Duncan (some birth defect). They were very happy with him and obviously had worked with him in a serious way. That was encouraging. 

• imagedarva:

Dr. Newton Duncan w/Children's ENT of Houston

Houston, TX 77030-2709
    (713) 796-2001

We went to Dr. Albright in the same practice.  And Mia had the exact same problem.  He was fantastic. She showed a lot of the same symptoms and he actually told us MORE symptoms that we didn't even realize were a problem.  She's perfect now.  :)  I'd go back to him with Micah in a heartbeat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We also use Dr. Albright.  He has been wonderful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"