Adoption
Options

Some exciting news!!

This afternoon I got an email from our agency. She said as soon as they receive the home study papers, she will schedule a home study really quickly. The reason is, she literally said "Be ready because we have birth mothers knocking down the door!" We are so excited!! I was gonna just snail mail in the paperwork, but I may see if I can find a fax machine that works right and try to send them. YAY!! We may be parents sooner than we thought!!! :)

Re: Some exciting news!!

• Options

WooHoo!!!!!!  Excellent news!  That happened to a friend of mine - they had their home study and during the interview the social worker told them about a birth mother who had already delivered and she thought they would be perfect!  Very quickly they were bringing their new son home! 

• Options
    Fun!  I would have trouble concentrating after getting that email, lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How awesome! Congrats!
  • Options
    if you are going to fax be sure to also send originals... they need your original signature!! Good Luck and God bless!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    that is wonderful news! So excited for you.
    The waste in life lies in the love we have not given, the powers we have not used and the selfish prudence that will risk nothing; and which shirking pain, misses happiness as well. Mary Cholmondeley
  • Options
    Yayy! I am so happy that things are looking up!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That is amazing news!  Congrats (and I want to know who you are using.   We are still gathering, but this is great news 'from the field').
    *Tef*
  • Options
    I know!! We are excited!! We had a phone meeting today with our agency lady that's been helping us from the start and it went really great. She said they just made 3 places and the 3 families didn't even have much of a wait. So we are hoping it happens fast for us. I went ahead and got my sister-in-laws crib so that we could save some money and go ahead and have it set up. I've already picked out some other things I want to buy as well. I can't wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"