LGBT Parenting
Options

Intro

Hi Everyone - I haven't taken the time to write on this board other than to ask questions but, see how much the people on this board are interlinked I thought I would introduce myself.  So, my name is Kendall, I will be 30 in Feb, my partner and I have been together living in San Diego for 8 years now.  We've been talking about ttc in a couple of years using IVF.  We would like to go the partner assisted route using donor sperm.  I have become baby obsessed over the last few months.  If it weren't for a thyroid condition (RAI in Jan) I'd be ready to start the process now!  :)

Culinary Cache

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome I know how it is to be baby crazed.  I have one but am soooo ready for #2!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! I think all of us have described the babies on the brain craziness at one time or another :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  You're one of many baby-crazed women here :) 
  • Options
    Welcome! My partner and I are in the process of TTC #1 with donor sperm and IUI. We are baby obsessed too, so welcome to the club! I've already typed up my newborn spreadsheet of everything we will need before bringing home the baby -- yes, the baby that's not even conceived yet! Tee hee :)
    DW & I (yes, we're lesbians!) are using anonymous donor sperm and IUI TTC#1! Diagnosed with pituitary adenoma at age 16 2009: Extensive testing to find reason for irregular periods & rule out uterine cancer 10/2010: Dx possible PCOS / No Ovulation / Retroverted Uterus IUI #1 on 11/10/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFN IUI #2 on 12/15/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFP!!! Beta #1 = 75 (12dpiui) Beta #2 = 158 (14dpiui) Beta #3 = 333 (15dpiui) Beta #4 = 2,517 (19dpiui) First OB appointment and u/s 1/25/10 EDD: 9/7/11 BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!!!Big Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

image2HopefulMoms:

I've already typed up my newborn spreadsheet of everything we will need before bringing home the baby -- yes, the baby that's not even conceived yet! Tee hee :)

Oh, no! Kim & I are behind! Surprise

Welcome to you!

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

Congrats, it's wonderful to even start thinking about this whole process. My wife and I were married in December '09 and knew we wanted to be pregnant by the end of this year. We had our first IUI using DS and were lucky enough to get pregnant on the first try! It was a little overwhelming at first, but we're so excited. I'm seven months pregnant and the countdown is on. Best of luck and let me know if you ever have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"