Alabama Babies
Options

MMM 12-month sale

I got this in an email from My Messy Monkeys today:

Are you or your friends looking for a special outfit
in a 12 month size?

Visit www.mymessymonkeys.com
and click on the 12 MONTH SALE tab to view all special sale items.

Quantities are limited!
All special 12 month size outfits are $20 this week only!!!!

BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE of $20 for ONE WEEK ONLY!

Tuesday, October 26th - Friday, October 29th

Visit today while supplies last!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MMM 12-month sale

• Options
    Thanks for sharring!
  • Options
    Thanks for passing this along!  They sold out of the one I want already :(  I wish Remember Nguyen would have another 40% off sale, I have a wishlist a mile long there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageameliaandmatt:
    Thanks for passing this along!  They sold out of the one I want already :(  I wish Remember Nguyen would have another 40% off sale, I have a wishlist a mile long there!

I know!  Last year they had a HUGE sale the week of Thanksgiving.  On Monday the entire site was 10% off, Tuesday is 20%, Wednesday 30%, Thursday 40%, and Friday (Black Friday) is 50% off!!!!  I got the best deals last year and I am SO hoping they do it again this year!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    imageSeasideBride06:

imageameliaandmatt:

I know!  Last year they had a HUGE sale the week of Thanksgiving.  On Monday the entire site was 10% off, Tuesday is 20%, Wednesday 30%, Thursday 40%, and Friday (Black Friday) is 50% off!!!!  I got the best deals last year and I am SO hoping they do it again this year!

I think they do it every year... or at least I'm hoping they are. That's when I plan on getting a bunch of stuff for K, anyways!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"