North Carolina Babies
Options

Hotslings

Anyone have one/tried one?  I just bought one off of Craigslist and I'm washing it right now but wanted to know if you had any tips for me later when I get to try it out!  The Moby did not work out for me so I'm hoping this will!  I watched the youtube videos and it looks super easy.  I'm pretty happy with the quality of the fabric too.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hotslings

• Options

I bought a hotsling for Ben.  I don't know if I didn't get the right size or if he was just too big, but he hated it and I could never get him in there in a comfortable position.  I tried it again with Cora because she was smaller, and again, I felt like I couldn't get her in a comfortable position.  It worked well for when Ben was older and I could use it with him on my hip - but for the little baby it never worked for us.  Like I said, I may have just gotten the wrong size or something.

I just borrowed the Moby from someone and so far, I've had a lot of luck with it.  I got the hang of it pretty quickly.

• Options
    lol.  it's so weird how baby carriers are hit or miss with different people (and babies too!).  Dylan's already asleep and the sling is still drying so I didn't get a chance to try it out yet.  Tomorrow for sure!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to ditto what Speed said, I sold mine because it just never seemed to work right.  Maybe it was the sizing, but as an infant when O was in it I always felt like he was going to fall out.  It worked a little better when I could wear him on my hip, but it was just not comfortable.  Hope you have better luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"