D.C. Area Babies
Options

AW: My baby is 5!

Happy birthday to Mackenzie Beth!!  I can't believe it has been 5 years already!

Lauren,
Mackenzie Beth 10.26.05 Ian James 08.09.08 Rhys Edward 07.05.10 William Brendan 04.17.12

Re: AW: My baby is 5!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!  And I love the costumes in your sig pics.
  • Options
    I can't believe she is so big! I've clearly been nesting/knotting for way too long as I can remember her as a baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, Mackenzie!  She's a beauty!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday.  She is such a beautiful little girl.
  • Options

imagemssaint:
    I can't believe she is so big! I've clearly been nesting/knotting for way too long as I can remember her as a baby.

this exactly...i clearly remember one of my early nest posts was saying how cute your "baby' was....and she was maybe five months old.

• Options
    How can she possibly be 5?!?!  Happy birthday Mackenzie! :)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I can't believe it either! I remember reading your birth story when I was pregnant with DD. Crazy how time flies! 
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
  • Options
    imageMrsSstrug:

imagemssaint:

this exactly...i clearly remember one of my early nest posts was saying how cute your "baby' was....and she was maybe five months old.

yes!!

happy birthday to your beautiful DD!

• Options

It is a fabulous day for a birthday, since our lo's share one! Stick out tongue

Hope she had a great day!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy birthday to a beautiful little girl!  Great pics!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options

I'm a day late but wanted to wish Kenzie a happy 5th birthday! I'm sure you probably don't remember, but we met long ago at a Nestie GTG at Buzz in Alexandria. You brought her along and she was just a toddler (or maybe younger??)

Her picture is beautiful!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Amazing how time flies! Happy 5th birthday to her!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"