Potty Training
Options

3 day PT... end of day 3

Started the 3 day potty training on saturday. DD went through 19pairs of underwear so...19 accidents (including pooping on my hand as she struggled to pull the panties down and I was helping her... le sigh)

Sunday: down to 5 panties and 1 poop on the carpet. urgh. She did manage to make it through her naps dry.  

Monday(today): only 2 panties and 1 successful poop in the potty!!!! (happy dance) Big Smile We also took 2 quick trips out of the house and she stayed dry both times. I put some receiving blankets on her carseat just in case. 

I know she'll still have her accidents, but I think she pretty much "gets" it. We'll be heading out of the house for about 2 hours tomorrow... crossing my fingers it goes well. :)

Note: I had tried to do this with her at 23months, but decided she wasn't ready and gave up. She showed many more "signs" of readiness now and so I gave it another shot! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 3 day PT... end of day 3

• Options

We did it this weekend too, but I consider my attempt a big fat fail.  I'm pretty sure DS understands - he did peepee once in the potty seat completely on his own saturday evening, but after that it was downhill.  DS has really good bladder control so he only pees about 4 times per day, and all of them were accidents yesterday.  I don't think he even tried to make it to the potty, or to tell me he had to go.  I am Frustrated, to say the least.

Question for you - you mention how many accidents your DD had, but you didn't mention how many successes she had.  By Monday, how many peepees actually made it in the potty?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

• Options
     On Monday she had 1 poop on the potty (it was the only one that day) and I think she went pee 3 times on the potty. There were times she spotted her underwear and sat on the potty after and didn't go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"