Health & Exercise
Options

P90X Weekly check-in

Well ladies sorry I am late on this week's post but here we are! So the start of this week (Mon) felt kind of rocky. Different from last week. I was tired and felt heavy (DS up lots to eat could have something to do with it :p). I didn't feel motivated at all to do today. BUT I pushed through the negative emotions and did it. It took me half way through the workout but seeing how much stronger I have gotten with some moves, mainly pushup moves, gave me major motivation and I BROUGHT IT lol. So I ended up having an amazing workout and feel focused for the rest of the week again!

My goal for this week again is to cut out coffee except for one a day (in the morning). I tend to be heavy on the cream and think if it's out I could save some major fat and calories. Fingers crossed!! I bought a lot of delicious loose leaf tea so we'll see (rooibos chai tea...mmmmm).

So what moves do you need to work on the most and struggle with? Mine is BY FAR the dreya roll! I cannot figure out how to get up in one single move or quickly! I am so awkward and probably look like an old lady when I try and stand. I am DETERMINED to get that one down! We'll see maybe by the end of the week I can get even just one smooth motion upward. A few more month to perfect it :p

There we have it for me this week do ONE proper dreya roll, and only one coffee a day. What's everyone else's?

If anyone wants extra motivation during the week keep posting or send a PM-this is hard but let's stick together we can soo do it! Pregnant for 9 months...we can work out for three ;-)

Natasha- your LO is soooo cute!!! I'm changing my siggy pic tomorrow of my and Cayden at the pumpin patch!!!

Re: P90X Weekly check-in

• Options

:::Coming out from lurker mode::::

Is P90X okay to do while pregnant?... We have it, but I stopped... I didnt know if it would be too intensive... (obv. some portions would be okay - like Yoga)

• Options

Personally, unless you're pretty fit I wouldn't recommend it while pregnant. The yoga has a lot of poses too that require being on your belly. Buuuuut after baby I absolutely LOVE the program~!!~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey! Thanks Amanda! Cant wait to see your new siggy! Well as you might have noticed ive been gone a couple days. I had a. bad sinus infection. I'm just starting to feel normal. So I will pick back up today. Officially I've missed. 4 days. : (. I'm not gonna dwell I'm just gonna push threw. Amanda the Dreya Roll use to have me struggling but now I can do five in a row and two with jumps. So keep it up. My goal is to do that last An Ripper exercise (cant think of the name). Anyway I suck at it! Also to do Plank to Charanga Run! You are really helping me stick to it! Don't be surprised if I PM you! Oh and my birthday is Sunday! Woo Woo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"