Maryland Babies
Options

Rec your camera

Well our point and shoot camera has bit the dust.  It lasted us the last few years, but now we need another one.  Nothing too fancy, but it would be nice to get a faster shutter speed to capture our little moving subject.  I was thinking about the Coolpix or Cybershot...any thoughts on a particular model of either or a new rec altogether?  TIA!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: Rec your camera

• Options

My P&S is a Coolpix, and it's done just fine for me.  I keep it in the diaper bag so I always have a camera handy, but I rarely use it... I generally stick to my Rebel for any time I want pictures.

The best advice I'd say would be to go to Best Buy, Target, that sort of thing, and play with them - that'll give you the best feel for which one you prefer in terms of where buttons are, size, etc.

• Options
    We love our Canon Powershot Elphs.  DH & I each had one before we got engaged and married, and we bought a 3rd one before DD was born because we wanted to upgrade and we thought the older ones were on their last legs.  We sent both of the old ones back to Canon because there was a service advisory on them and they re-furbed one and upgraded the other.  Great customer service!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a Cannon power shot.  It is about 4 years old now and still works very well.  We keep it in DD's diaper bag too. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You would be pleased with both the cybershot and coolpix.  I have used both and I am happy with them.  I have a DSLR that I normally use but I also took a class at the local community college and the teacher said both cameras above we very good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"