North Carolina Babies
Options

Marbles?

When do you think this place would be fun for a kid? When they can walk? I've never been and was wondering if it's too soon for us. Margo is cruising and walks while holding our hands, and LOVES the company of other children. But I'd hate to be the youngest there and feel like she's not able to do much. Know what I mean? :)

Re: Marbles?

• Options
    I think it depends on the kid...id never taken Jack before he could walk but he was also an earlier walker so that helped. But i know jenhum brought her Maddie a lot while she wasn't walking and she had a blast! Margo would be free and u would be the only one u'd have to pay for cuz she's under 1 so it worth a try. and they have a lil area for lil ones that are crawling!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also brought Jocelyn before she was one and she had fun. I can't remember if she was walking but I think she was. There are lots of things they can sit and do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    I also brought Jocelyn before she was one and she had fun. I can't remember if she was walking but I think she was. There are lots of things they can sit and do!

Christian went the first time around his first birthday.  There is a lot to look at, and there is plenty for her to do--playing in the water with you holding her, walking through the veggie garden, playing in the baby area, etc...

I would probably take her on a weekday the first time just to get a feel for the place.  It  can get crazy on the weekends--especially if it is cold or rainy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"