Adoption
Options

Choice has been made.

FH and I have decided that after two MC we're going to start focusing on adoption to bring a baby in to out family.  

Re: Choice has been made.

• Options
    Congrats on your decision!  The ladies here are very helpful!
  • Options

Sorry to hear about your losses.

Welcome to our board.  Dr.Loretta is in the middle of creating an FAQ for our board -- if you look down this page you can find a series of posts about various questions that posters new to our board sometimes have.  Sometimes this process can be overwhelming, but the ladies here are very helpful.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  I hope you'll participate regularly :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry for your losses. 

It's exciting you've made the adoption choice.  Welcome to our board!

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! The ladies here are amazing!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I'm sorry for your losses. Best of luck to you as you start this journey!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on making this big decision!!  Adoption is such an amazing experience and you are about to embark on an awesome journey to your little one.
  • Options

Hi and welcome to the board.  I'm very sorry to hear that you've had losses. 

I see that you're from the Pitman area.  I don't live out East anymore, but I used to work in Swedesboro - not too far from you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"