Cleveland Babies

Expectant mom in Stow

Hello!

I live in Stow and am 10 weeks pregnant.  I'm looking for women in the area who are expecting and who would like to start a group.  Most of my friends are unmarried and not even thinking about kids yet!

Re: Expectant mom in Stow

• I am in Hudson and would be interested in that!
  • I am in Stow and due with my first in January!  Congrats on the pregnancy! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! Im in Stow and I'm due Nov 19th :)  I would love to be a part of a group bc most of my friends do not have kids yet either!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cuyahoga Falls here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sagamore Hills. I am due in March! Half way there!!!!:)
  • Great!  I'm mostly available on the weekends so we could get together in November.  We could meet at a restaurant or something, or if anyone has any suggestions, let's hear them.  Feel free to post to the message board or send me a private message. 
  • I'm also in Sagamore Hills and my son is almost 10 months old but I'd be interested! I have zero mommy friends!!!
  • I'm in Stow too! DD is already a year. I would love to get together (I didn't realize there were so many bumpies in Stow!) Like someone else said, I don't have any mommy friends.

Congrats!

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How about coffee at Mocha Joe's on Darrow Road in Stow, 2 p.m. Sat. Nov. 20? 
  • I can make it!!! Just keep me posted if anything changes. I use to have GTG on the nest all the time and just a few of us would show up.
  • I should be able to make it unless the out of town family decides to do Thanksgiving that weekend since I am going to be given my no traveling far from home orders soon  Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still available for coffee this Saturday, 2 p.m., Mocha Joe's in Stow.  Can't wait to meet everyone!
  • I live in Akron, my son is 8 months old.  I'm not sure if you ladies have checked it out yet but there is a group of moms in the Akron area that get together.  Go to momslikeme.com and change your location to Cleveland.

Now that it's getting to be colder they do meet-ups every other week, in the summer it's weekly.   But we go to Amazone, Stow Munroe Falls library, we have a walking group that in the winter months walks in the malls (Summit, Chapel Hill etc.).  There area many moms that are currently pregnant, and already have kids.  We also do moms night out, we'll go out to eat, no hubby, no kids.  We had a Fall Hiking Spree group, it's a lot of fun.

Check it out!   on momslikeme my name is MamaNitz 

• msmous:

Thanks for posting about this.  I've heard of that Web site but haven't checked it out yet.  I was just thinking today that it would be cool to have an exercise buddy.  If anyone goes to FitWorks in Stow or Chapel Hill, let me know!  Also, I'm up for getting together sometime in December.  If anyone's interested, let's plan something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"