Military Families
Options

40% off at Gap

Hi everyone,

Being a military family ourselves I thought I'd share a discount I was very excited about today!

Got an email this morning that really looked like spam, said to use the code Lucky40 at Gap in store or online for 40% off all full-priced merchandise. I kind of blew it off as spam.

However, went to the Gap to invest in one nice pair of maternity jeans, and mentioned the code Lucky40 at the register, and voila, 40% off. She said it's a legitimate code that will get you 40% off all regularly priced merchandise or 35% off sale merchandise at any Gap store. It will probably work online too!

Just wanted to share- since it feels really nice to get almost half off some nicer clothes. Happy shopping all!

Re: 40% off at Gap

• Options
    NSLNSL member
    It's not good online, unfortunately.
  • Options

That's a sweet deal! Did it say how long the code is good for (as in when it expires)?

I'm obsessed with BR, but now that I'm pregnant I'll be needing maternity clothes in a few months and that discount would be great to use!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebuttercup1221:

That's a sweet deal! Did it say how long the code is good for (as in when it expires)?

I'm obsessed with BR, but now that I'm pregnant I'll be needing maternity clothes in a few months and that discount would be great to use!

Typically the codes are good for only a short period of time, but if you sign up for their emails, you'll know what the current codes are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oooooo! I wonder if it'll work at the Gap Outlet. We don't have a regular Gap store anywhere nearby, but we do have an outlet! It's worth a shot, I guess. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I have been eyeballing a really cute jacket from their for DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It was a one day sale - yesterday only.
  • Options
    Bummer on the one day only thing! The salesperson couldn't tell me when the sale ended, and I didn't look closely at the email. I hope some of you got to take advantage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"