South Florida Babies

Little Farm

Has anyone been to the little farm pumpkin patch?  If yes, how was it?

Re: Little Farm

• I haven't been, but I've heard mixed reviews. Some say good...some say not worth it. Sorry, LOL...I guess that's no help!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is probably too late, but we went on Halloween.  I think it's age appropriate for young toddler up to about 4 or 5.  It is a small farm, but the petting zoo was just the right size for my 2.5 year old, they have many Little Tike outside toys for the kids, the snacks were age appropriate and for  Halloween they did not have any scarey looking decorations like witches and stuff that MAY scare some little kids- they had decorations, but not goblins and stuff like that.  We enjoyed it-it was what I expected.  We probably won't return because it was a long drive for us and there are other spots to go to, but it was worth it for us.  Now the area you have to drive through to get there is ugh- but the sunflower field across from the Little Farm made up for the area.  I say try it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"