Michigan Babies

Baby Consignment store?

Does anyone know what happened to Angels & Rascalls, in Holt? But anyways I am looking to buy some wintery clothing like 3-6 months, and dont want to buy brand new stuff, it just seems so expensive, but who said kids were cheap? Any info would be nice, on where to go besides like good will, if there is any other consignment stores out there....or in the area? Thanks!

Re: Baby Consignment store?

• What about 2nd time around in okemos? ive never been but you might want to call and see what they have?/

Or try google to find a mom to mom sale.  I've been to the one at waverly hs(it was in the spring) and there was tons of stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here's a few that I know of:

Tiny Town - L & L Plaza in Haslett (Marsh & Haslett Rd)

The Thrifty Childrens Store - 4239 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing

Also the Volunteers of America store on S Cedar has stuff and the last Tuesday (tomorrow) of every month almost everything (if not everything) is like 50% off.

• Loading the player...
  • The Thrifty Children's Store on West Saginaw or hit up a Mom2Mom sale...
  • There is also 2nd hand corners on Pennsylvania is really nice stuff. And it also does the 50% off on everything on the last Monday of every month. I have bought alot of stuff there. I can walk out with a garbage bag size bag full of clothes for like $25 and it is all the stuff I've boughten has been like new or new.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"