Minnesota Babies
Options

RE recommendations?

Does anyone have an RE that they have seen that they really like?  I have recs from my OBGYN, but I thought I would check on here as well.  TIA!

Re: RE recommendations?

• Options
    Dr. Nagel at the RMC (Univ. of Minnesota). It took 6 cycles (last 2 were with injections and IUI)- but it did the trick! We were unexplained... I have had 2 m/c and 1 e/p. GL to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I saw Dr Erickson at the Center for Repro Medicine. We went through one round of IUI with her, and now I am pregnant with twins :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We saw Dr Pavelka at Pavelka Reproductive Assoc in Fridley. He's strictly non-IVF (Clomid, Femara, Injectibles & IUI). He's very compassionate and definitely knows his stuff. His office has great hours (including weekends) and except when he was on vacation, I saw him at every appt. My OB also recommended Dr Lisa Erickson, however, as I wasn't interested in IVF, I decided to go with an RE who specialized in non-IVF treatments.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Options

imageAGHR31:
    I saw Dr Erickson at the Center for Repro Medicine. We went through one round of IUI with her, and now I am pregnant with twins :)

I also saw Dr. Erickson at the Center for Reproductive Medicine (in Minneapolis).  We went through one cycle of IVF with her and I am now pregnant with a singleton.  We were solely MFI. 

I really loved Dr. Erickson, she is such a sweetheart.  

ETA: Good Luck!!! 

• Options
    I haven't gotten pregnant yet but I've been seeing Dr. Corfman at the Midwest Center for Reproductive Health in Maple Grove.  It's a smaller clinic and the staff has been absolutely fantastic!  Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Center of Reproductive Medicine- Dr. Malo.  We tried for 10 years.  Hubby was told he was infertile and regular urologist and OB/GYN said adoption would be our only option.  A friend suggested we stop all the run around and go to the experts (after 10 yrs).  We saw Dr. Malo and he was willing to try.  Our 2nd IUI took and we had our little girl in August.  Here is the link to read more.  Good Luck!  https://www.ivfminnesota.com/.   
  • Options

imageMrs*Rich:
    I haven't gotten pregnant yet but I've been seeing Dr. Corfman at the Midwest Center for Reproductive Health in Maple Grove.  It's a smaller clinic and the staff has been absolutely fantastic!  Good luck to you!

this this this!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23