Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Dry/Clean diaper in the morning after 8 hours of sleep?

Has this ever happened with your LO?

There have been a couple of times when I wake LO up at 5:30 in the morning after 8+ hours of sleep and his diaper is COMPLETELY DRY!!

Is this normal?  I am just wondering if this was normal or if it has something to do with a kidney problem that he has?  

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dry/Clean diaper in the morning after 8 hours of sleep?

• Options
    I don't quite understand your post, does your LO have a kidney problem or are you concerned about a possible kidney problem? If he has a problem I'd call the pedi immediately.Otherwise go by the overall number of wet diapers during the day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My LO is younger than yours so this might not be helpful as patterns change as they get older.

My LO hasn't slept 8 hours, but she will sleep 6 hours and wake up with a clean diaper.  If I leave her diaper off of her long enough on the changing table and play with her and talk to her to wake her up, she'll poo right there.  Ew, but makes me feel better!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had that happen a couple times. She's completely healthy! Does your DS have a kidney problem? But DD has gone back to super soaked diapers. DH's coworker's DD has done the same thing on several occasions. If you're worried, call your doctor.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options

I have had this happen too.  As long as its not happening all the time its just fine. Make sure to keep track of how many wet diapers per day.  If its under 6 contact your peed.  Also try to remember to look for color in the diaper.  Colored urine is a bad sign.  Clear or lightly tinting yellow urine is normal.

My DD occasionally STTN & wakes up with a dry diaper.  Then after I feed her or while I feed her she goes....and goes & goes.  Her diaper looks like an over filled balloon.  And throughout the day she goes a lot.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"