Military Families

Expecting... <3

Hi ladies! :] My fiance and I just got engaged at the end of September when he was home on R&R, and I just found out we are expecting! He kept asking me if I thought we were pregnant, and said it was too early to take a test. Well I finally took one last Wednesday and it was positive! I have my first appointment in a couple hours to confirm the pregnancy at the doctors. The problem is, my fiance is on a two week mission and doesn't know yet :[ He is in the Army, and stationed overseas. I am due June 25th 2011. I sent a package out today with a onesie that I painted the  Co. badge on, a bib, and the book what to expect when you are expecting. We will see if he gets the package first, or if he calls first to find out he is going to be a Daddy. He is going to be so excited!!!! I called his sister to tell her she was going to be an Aunt.. and come to find out, I am going to be an Aunt too!! She is due 2 days before me!!! EEK!!! :] Anyway, have any of you wives been through a whole pregnancy by yourself while your DH was gone on deployment?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Expecting... <3

• Congratulations...since you're not actually married yet you may not know about OPSEC. You should read the rules for OPSEC located at the top of the Military Families board and take out the dates and location of his deployment from your OP :)

TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • Holy crap way to unload all of your FI's special info. Please take the dates and identifying information out of your post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the baby! I havent been through a whole pregnancy but my husband leaves soon and I am due Dec 30th-Jan 1st-ish.
  • awww congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thats so awesome! I bet you cant wait to tell him! and its cool you and your future sis in law will be pregnant together!!  I didn't do a pregnancy by myself but my DH left about 5 weeks after LO was born.  I also helped my cousin through a pregnancy by herself while her soldier was deployed (And missed the birth).  Good luck and best wishes! Congratulations!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Congrats that is so exciting! DH is not been on deployment but has been gone once already for training and will be leaving again for training soon and that is long enough so I can only imagine how your feeling! Good luck with everything! : )
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • how old are you? im young too.. were due around the same time! my boyfriend is in the army.. not deployed.. Thank God.. hes injured so hes home for a while. Thats so cute what you sent him!! what a cute way of telling him :]

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 22, and he is 23 :] 

I finally talked to him this morning and got to tell him he is going to be a Daddy!!!! :] He was sooooo excited. I recorded the beginning of our conversation on my Mac  so I keep that memory!! He couldn't wait to run back and tell the guys!!! hehe!!!! 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"