2nd Trimester
Options

if your married, what was your wedding song???

Re: if your married, what was your wedding song???

• Options

imageAshfieldMay:
    Norah Jones, Come Away With Me:).

I walked down the aisle to this, DH's cousin sang it acapella. I have it on my iPod and put in my lullabelly band for LO to listen to. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sara Evans - Could not ask for more

Then with the wedding party - Brad Paisley - She's Everything

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're nerds- ours was Storybook Love by Willy DeVille from Princess Bride.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

imagepregaftertubal:
    we were taking a ride yesterday and our wedding song came on and it was nice to hear!  it's old, so you don't hear it often!  it was "you look wonderful tonight"  by eric claptin, a GREAT song!!!!

I walked down the isle to that song! My guitar instructor played it live and acoustic.

Our song was "Just the way you look tonight" but it was the version by Rod Stewart.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAJBMD915:
    imageSarahTx5701:

We all danced to "God bless the broken road" by rascal flatts.

But dh picked out some favorite song of his that reminded him of me, but I can never remember the name of it for our official first dance song! oops!

and to show my disney geekieness some more....our last dance was "beaty and the beast"...the celine dion version.

HA!!!!!! Not that dh is a beast or anything, I just looooove that song! Dh surprised me with it...hehe.

Then we went off to disneyworld! 

Sarah, I'm right there w/ you and your Disney love!  I'm in love too.  DH and I got engaged at Port Orleans French Quarter and I still wish we had honeymooned there.  We went to Scotland and were paying it off for a looooong time (although it was an amazing trip).  DD has been 6 times, we own a Disney timeshare.  I've got your back if any anti-Disney bullies come out!

ha! yay!!!! We have a timeshare in FL, but not through disney. Its the one in the park! The new wyndam!  Its actually a family timeshare, but dh's grandmother has so many points we stay in the presidental suite whenever we go! Its seriously awesome! We went to disney land last october and it's not the same as disney world. I want to go back! actually...I want to go there, then take a disney cruise!!

• Options
    Earth Angel by Marvin Berry
  • Options
    Then by Brad Paisley 
  • Options
    imagerobs867:
    imageSarahTx5701:

But dh picked out some favorite song of his that reminded him of me, but I can never remember the name of it for our official first dance song! oops!

and to show my disney geekieness some more....our last dance was "beaty and the beast"...the celine dion version.

HA!!!!!! Not that dh is a beast or anything, I just looooove that song! Dh surprised me with it...hehe.

I want to find a contest for world's biggest disney fan and enter you in it.  You deserve a pirze for your years of dedication!  I am serious.  Disney should pay you.

and sadly, Robs, I wouldn't win any contents. There are some FREAKS out there...haha.   DS's room is mickey mouse...hehe.  But he calls his mickey mouse stuffed animals "hot dog". You know for the mickey mouse clubhouse hot dog dance...lol. so cute!

• Options
    My last name ~ Dierks Bentley. That song has a really special meaning for both of us. 
  • Options

imageMelCfromMN:
    Marc Cohn, True Companion, and he is my True Companion Smile

I LOVE that song, but I bawl every time it gets to the last part, and I thought maybe I should try to keep my mascara on for the rest of the night. Wink

We had two. I picked "Runaway" by the Coors (It's not like I need to run away from you, but rather "I would runaway with you"), and DH picked "Can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli.

Photobucket
  • Options

We got married in 2001 and used Me and You by Kenny Chesney.

• Options

dean martin's "aint that a kick in the head"

we never hear it anywhere, but we listened to a dean martin CD ALL the time while wedding planning, so we get nostalgic with any dean martin song.

Have you seen my monkey?
  • Options

Sleepwalk by Santo and Johnny.

its really pretty, doesnt have lyrics....then again, it doesnt really need them :)

• Options

In My Life by The Beatles. 
    "In my life, I love you more"- totally sums up my feelings for DH.

Our 2 year anniversary is in two weeks... time flies! 

• Options
    Ours is never on the radio cuz it's from a movie soundtrack, but I still LOVE it. We danced to "come what may" from moulin rouge. so If I want to hear it I just pull out my soundtrack or watch the movie Smile
  • Options
    "Dream a Little Dream of Me" sung by The Mamas & the Papas
  • Options
    "At last" by Etta James.  It really isn't a song you hear on the  radio but we d o hear it on movies a lot. 
  • Options
    keith urban - only you can love me like that!!! it was perfect for our wedding!!
  • Options
    DH sang "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge as I walked down the aisle and our first dance was to "Fly Me To The Moon" with "ol Blue Eyes (Frank Sinatra) singing. :)
  • Options

"Crazy Love" by Van Morrison.  I hear it on the radio every once in a while.  The song was playing on our first date and had special meaning to us.

4 years next weekend :)

• Options
    imageSarahTx5701:
    imageAJBMD915:
    imageSarahTx5701:

Sarah, I'm right there w/ you and your Disney love!  I'm in love too.  DH and I got engaged at Port Orleans French Quarter and I still wish we had honeymooned there.  We went to Scotland and were paying it off for a looooong time (although it was an amazing trip).  DD has been 6 times, we own a Disney timeshare.  I've got your back if any anti-Disney bullies come out!

ha! yay!!!! We have a timeshare in FL, but not through disney. Its the one in the park! The new wyndam!  Its actually a family timeshare, but dh's grandmother has so many points we stay in the presidental suite whenever we go! Its seriously awesome! We went to disney land last october and it's not the same as disney world. I want to go back! actually...I want to go there, then take a disney cruise!!

That's awesome!  I've read that the Wyndam is gorgeous!   We stayed in a 1 bedroom at AKL in March and loved the space, I can't imagine the presidential!  We want to try DL someday.  DH's company is in San Diego so we'll probably combine it with a business trip.  I love DW, we're not going back till next Nov since baby is due in April, we don't want to do DW again w/ a newborn (we did it w/ DD when she was 2 mos).  I would love to do a Disney cruise!  I don't think I could ever convince DH since they're so expensive and the other companies are so much cheaper.

• Options

Adele - "To Make you feel my love"

I hear it move often, since I listen to the cd pretty often. We used the wedding cds we made for my birthday party and he danced with me. Which was really cute since he is not sappy at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Options
    Jesse Powell- You/ I cant attach the link, but the first time I heard it I new it was our song. Check it out.
  • Options

"Everlong", Foo Fighters - acoustic version 

TTC #2 Since October 2012
    BFP 11.1.12/EDD 7.7.13 MMC 12.4.12 D&E 12.10.12
    BFP 3.25.13/EDD 11.29.13 MC 4.6.13
    BFP 8.20.13 early MC 8.24.13
    BFP 9.20.13/EDD 6.5.14 Hoping & Praying this is our Rainbow Baby

• Options
    Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli. DH loves singing it to me around the house.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options

We danced to "At Last" - Etta James. :)

There are so many amazing love-centric songs out there (especially when we looked at all the old standards we were playing at our reception!)... so hard to choose!

John Henry was born 2/28/11! image
  • Options
    Our wedding song, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait was just on Glee last week :) I was pretty excited to hear it and made DH rewatch it with me!
  • Options
    311's remake of "Love Song"
  • Options

God Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts, perfect for us and we just celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday!

• Options

"Your Song" by Elton John.

Has a great meaning for the both of us... and I still get teary eyed every time I hear it.

• Options

Ours was "When I said I Do" by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black

• Options

"Wonderwall" by Oasis. He played this for me all the time on his guitar while we were dating so it felt appropriate!

• Options
    imageSarahTx5701:

Hehe I'm right there with you.  Our song was "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Come Rain or come shine ( Danny Gookey Version) 

Nothing Fancy -Dave Barnes

Stand By Me - Benny King  

• Options
    John Legend - Stay Together
  • Options

imageKingMama:
    "To Make You Feel My Love" Garth Brooks

this is one of my fav songs, from one of my fav singers, from one of my fav movies!!!!!!!  GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!

and congrats to you who is getting married in 12 days!!!!!!

• Options
    imagejohannaknip:

As the World Falls Down- David Bowie.

Yes, I totally rocked a song from Labyrinth.

I thought I was the only one who loved that song!

Our was "Such Great Heights" by Iron and Wine / Postal Service - a friend played and sang it for us, unfortunately he screwed up the words!  I'm sure no one noticed but me, but it still makes me laugh

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We didn't want anything really cheesy or too sappy, so we went with Dolphin's Cry by Live.  We'll have been married 7 years coming up here in 2 weeks.
  • Options

congrats to all who are celebrating their anniversaries soon!  my hubby and i just celebrated 17 years, but we've been together for 23~(since we were 16 years old)!!!

some other favs we played at our wedding were:  here and now-luther vandros, i can't help falling in love with you-elvis, take my breath away-berlin, and you've got a friend by james taylor.  time in a bottle by jim croce was played at our ceremony.

• Options

Unbelievable by Josh Gracin. It still makes me cry the lyrics are so pretty. and It was never on the radio here so I kinda like that not everyone has it also.There is no music video for it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGFQABfV-Y

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"