Tennessee Babies
Options

Chattanooga Fall Activities?

Anyone know of any good fall activities in Chattanooga area/within an hour drive that aren't the corn maze or the market??

Re: Chattanooga Fall Activities?

• Options
    Have you tried chattanoogahasfun.com? It is a great site that lists pretty much anything going on anywhere around the city. Just click on the events tab and it lists them by date. We live at Coolidge and the local playgrounds this time of year. Have you checked out the Pumpkin Patch on Signal Mountain. We use to live up there, and our kids Love the playground. It's all wooden and it has a section just for smaller kids. 
  • Options

imagemarcierin:
    Have you tried chattanoogahasfun.com? It is a great site that lists pretty much anything going on anywhere around the city. Just click on the events tab and it lists them by date. We live at Coolidge and the local playgrounds this time of year. Have you checked out the Pumpkin Patch on Signal Mountain. We use to live up there, and our kids Love the playground. It's all wooden and it has a section just for smaller kids. 

No, I haven't checked out the pumpkin patch!! I've been wondering if there was a good one around here. Nellie's only 9 months but I'd love to take her pics with pumpkins and maybe take her on a hay ride or something! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm..I may have been a little misleading.  Sorry.  The Pumpkin Patch is a playground that is open all year. It just so happens to be called the "Pumpkin Patch".  It is an awesome playground.  However, I have seen signs for tons of REAL Pumpkin Patches all over the place.  If I see a great one, I'll pass it along. We took our kids to Mayfield, but their patch isn't really all that great.  They had good pumpkins, but they were really spread out in a huge field and didn't make for the best pictures.  Sorry for the mix up. My pregnant brain didn't even think that hey it's fall and I'm talking about a pumpkin patch...lol.  I hope you guys have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"