Tennessee Babies
Options

Looking 4 the best known Obgyn in Memphis

Have any suggestions? Preferably in the East Memphis area...Thanks in advance...Confused

Re: Looking 4 the best known Obgyn in Memphis

• Options

Mcdonald Murrmann Womens-Clinic, I'm on my 2nd pregnancy with them.  

https://www.mmwc.md      Web site

• Options

McDonald-Murrman and Adams-Patterson are the two largest OB-GYN groups in the city, and are both very good.

My OB, Kristin Miller, used to be with Adams-Patterson & left to form her own separate practice, which was great b/c I knew that either her or only one other would be performing my delivery, not 1 out of 10 possible options.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetigergreen:

McDonald-Murrman and Adams-Patterson are the two largest OB-GYN groups in the city, and are both very good.

My OB, Kristin Miller, used to be with Adams-Patterson & left to form her own separate practice, which was great b/c I knew that either her or only one other would be performing my delivery, not 1 out of 10 possible options.

I actually go to Dr. Mestemacher, but Dr. Miller delivered my first and she was wonderful also. They rotate who is on call between the 2 of them.  I will be happy with either of them delievering my second.

• Options
    imagetigergreen:

I actually go to Dr. Mestemacher, but Dr. Miller delivered my first and she was wonderful also. They rotate who is on call between the 2 of them.  I will be happy with either of them delievering my second.

• Options
    imagestargzr77:
    imagetigergreen:

I couldn't remember Dr. Mestemacher's name for the life of me...thanks!

She was the one who was on call when my water broke, but Kristen was at the hospital by the time we got settled in our room. 

I seriously could not imagine using anyone else now...I love her to pieces.

• Options
    Adams-Patterson. Dr. Judith Williams is Amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"