Kentucky Babies
Options

~The-Quiet-One~

How'd everything go with your appt?

Re: ~The-Quiet-One~

• Options

I knew I forgot something yesterday!  I don't think I nested/bumped at all after I got back.

The appointment went well -- I've lost a pound, but the doctor's not worried, so I'm not worrying.  The Munchkin's heartbeat was good and strong, although s/he kept slipping away from the doppler.  Little fish, big pond and all that.  :D

Oh, and got my flu shot.  Then we came home and watched WallE, which I cried like a baby at.  *laughs*

How's the rain dancing? 

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options

That's awesome news! Love the active babies that know how to swim away from that mean ol' doppler.

Losing a lb isn't anything to worry about, but you want to watch your intake and make sure you're getting plenty of protein and avoiding too much sugar. Gest. diabetes mommies don't gain much, but have huge babies.

Rain dancing brought a great thunder storm to the farm last night and I had contractions for over an hr that some had me nearly in tears with pain. (I had to pee so badly when I woke up at 3:30am and having a huge contraction with a full bladder is not high on my recommendation list!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I am struggling to down the protein (aside from Thursday -- I had meat for lunch AND dinner.  I never ate that much meat/protein before, and now it tends to make me kinda queasy if I eat that much.  My mom actually lost weight through her entire pregnancy with me, sans GD, so I'm hopeful that that's my worst-case scenario.

I'm glad to hear that it's raining and that you're having some serious contractions.  I hope the little one shows up soon! 

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"