Kansas Babies

HI

Hi everyone.. Im new at this site and pregnancy.. any advice? I want good books to read, good web sites to go to, and just anything I need to know.

Thanks Katelin

Re: HI

• sleep now because you wont after you have the baby, and i loved what to expect when your expecting when i was preggo too. they also have a web site
    When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Photobucket baby wearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, Stay at home mom since 7-16-2010 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Family Blog
  • what to expect when your expecting is a good book and there website is great too but I like thebump better.the guys guide to surviving pregnancy, childbirth, and the first year of fatherhood even if you can't get your SO to read it, it is still a great read for mom. I also have the mom's on call guide to basic baby care but haven't used it since baby isn't here yet. Pregnancy is such an amazing experience, you won't believe how fast time flies. I have ten weeks to go and am enjoying every moment even if I don't enjoy all the aches and pains. I still smile when the baby kicks and can't wait to meet my first child.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"