Nevada Babies
Options

looking for new mommy friends:)

My name is Shawnee and I'm a new mommy to my 2 month old son. The past 2 months I realized that what little friends I have in this town have pretty much written me off now that I have a son and cannot be there or do the things they can, without finding a babysitter ect. I guess it's just too much a pain in the butt to deal with me now.lol. Unfortunately my job keeps me from making any new friends (my position doesn't allow me to "Fraternize" with anyone that works there). Im hoping to be able to hopefully make new friends with other mommies who are here in Las Vegas.Feel free to write back if your looking for a new friend too!

Re: looking for new mommy friends:)

• Options
    welcome to mommyhood! i have a son that's 11 weeks old and i know what you mean about friends. I'm pretty new to the vegas (live in henderson) area and it's difficult to hang out with my friends that don't have babies or have older kids. i go to a new mommy mixer which has been great if you can find the time to do that. i'm always up for a good walk with the little man if you live in the area. otherwise i'm happy to vent and chat over e-m too!
  • Options

Hey Shawnee, I;m in the northwest area, Cenntenial hills, my son is 3 months old.  I'm home with him during the day until 3:00.  then my husband takes care of him while I go to work.  I teach gymnastics.  I have been in Las Vegas for 2 1/2 years so I really don't have any friends here outside of work.  What part of town are you in?  I'm up for a walk too, or to chat.  ngtahoe6  you are in Henderson? anyway havw agood day!

Beth

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent u both a private message, just in case you don't check them.
  • Options

How do you check private messages on here? I'm not seeing any notification that someone sent me a message.

Yes, I'm in Henderson.

• Options
    look all the way toward the bottom on the left side where they have all the boards listed. under the section "my boards" it will have a link for check private messages.
  • Options
    HI Shawnee! I just moved into the las vegas/henderson area in June and have yet to find another mommy here! My LO is almost 11 months! but she loves other little babes. :) Send me a message, maybe we can get together and do a walk, play at the park, whatever! :) -Brynn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"