January 2011 Moms
Options

Have you bought a baby book yet?

Have you found one you like yet?

I know I would like one to bring to my upcoming baby showers for people to sign, etc.  Anyone get one that they would recommend?  I saw a few on Etsy that I really thought were super cute.  

I would like one that is more of a binder style (with removable pages) instead of bound book.  What are you guys doing? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you bought a baby book yet?

• Options
    I bought a really cute pink scrapbook with a picture window and a name window in the front.  I got it at Target
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will be keeping scrapbook-type photo albums throughout the kid's childhood (like my mom did for me), but also have a Belly Book that has highlights from the pregnancy, and a fill-in-the-blank Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit one for the first year milestones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thinking about just scrapbooking... it's more open with what you put in, and I'm really annoyed by the only books that are cute that I've found are geared toward 2 parent families. haha. I used to scrapbook hardcore in high school, I think I'll do okay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a scrapbook with a kit that covers the highlights of pregnancy and the baby's first year. I also registered for a baby book that is more comprehensive like my mom kept with me and she bought it for me to give me at my baby shower.
  • Options
    i bought a pink scrapbook from Creative Memories. Can't wait to start. I had DS all done before he was born and all I had to do was add pictures and journal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Nope. I like the idea of making them through Shutterfly for different seasons of life rather than printing all of the pictures. Plus then we can easily print extra copies for family and in case it gets lost, trashed, etc. I don't really want a guest book for a shower. We had one at our wedding because it was important to my mom (she bought it) and to this day I have no clue what to do with it.

The binder thing seems really versatile, though!

• Options

So far, this is the lady's store off Etsy I like the best:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/rubylovedesigns#

They are just pretty expensive.  But sooo cute!   Which one would you recommend for gender neutral?

• Options

https://www.etsy.com/listing/57923912/boy-modern-baby-memory-book-925-x-95

I got this one for Aiden and plan to get another for this LO. I love this book! It's beautiful and the pocket in the back keeps things like his hospital band, etc. I also did a photobook on snapfish that I just finished of his first year, and I keep a journal I update weekly with new things he's doing and places we've gone. I already started this LO's journal updating on pregnancy things. The journal is the best thing and so easy to keep updated and help me remember all his milestones.

• Options
    I just ordered one from babysakes.com. It's a simple pink one with the predesigned pages. It had the option to get it as a binder so u did so I could add stuff to it. I also got a hand and foot print kit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"