North Carolina Babies
Options

Cute DS story

Last night I was putting DS to bed and somehow the topic of babies came up. I asked him if he wanted us to have another baby come live with us and he said yes. Then I asked him if he wants a boy or a girl and he said girl. Then I asked him what we should name her and he said "Mommy." I said "Mommy?" and he said, "No, Nate!" and I said "We can't name her Nate. That's your name!" and he said "Hmm.... Nemo!" He cracks me up. If we get pregnant this cycle, the baby is definitely going to be known as Nemo.

Re: Cute DS story

• Options
    I love it when kids come up with names!  Too cute!!  Come on Nemo!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So cute! I asked Jeremiah if he wanted a baby brother/sister to come live with us and he always told me "NO!"  However, my BFF had a baby last week, so his BFF (her daughter) now has a baby and he wants one too - ha!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

too cute!

Ben has had some interesting names for the baby.  It's fun getting their take on it.

We've had: Baby Sister, Rescue Squad Mater, Football, Rocket and I'm sure there have been others I just can't remember.

• Options
    imageSpeedGlenn:

too cute!

Ben has had some interesting names for the baby.  It's fun getting their take on it.

We've had: Baby Sister, Rescue Squad Mater, Football, Rocket and I'm sure there have been others I just can't remember.

I vote for Rocket.  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Speed - One of my old party friends had a baby last year, and they named him Jaden Rocket.  He regularly calls his son Rocket.  Ben might be onto something!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"