Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Ever have one of those days?

I want to cry, slam my head into my computer, get drunk and stay in bed and cry for a week.

Post something to make me laugh. Please :( LOLcats anything.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
The Chaos of Six!

Re: Ever have one of those days?

• Options

People honestly think that Shorty abuses her kid.

And they believe that kids can't smash up their face by falling on afore-mentioned face. You have 6 kids. Thoughts?

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

People honestly think that Shorty abuses her kid.

And they believe that kids can't smash up their face by falling on afore-mentioned face. You have 6 kids. Thoughts?

Oh, and {{hugs}}

I hope everything is OK! What's going on?

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD had a major blowout in the tub tonight.  DH came running out holding her at arms length, dripping wet "what do i do, what do i do?!?!?!?" I peed from laughing so hard
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it all depends on the kid. Some are more prone to accidents. I think anyone claiming that kids don't get massive booboos are seriously mistaken.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    Yay for poop stories and lolcats!

The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

Totally feel ya. ((((((Hugs))))))

For you:

• Options
    I sent out my exchange gift on Wednesday and I literally cannot WAIT for my bumpie to get it. I'm going to die of excitement.
  • Options

you MIL is gone/ or will be gone soon I can't remember.

That deserves a 

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    I sent out my exchange gift on Wednesday and I literally cannot WAIT for my bumpie to get it. I'm going to die of excitement.
    oh and I got delivery confirmation this time so I wouldn't get haruenged (I KNOW that's spelled wrong) by the organizers.
  • Options
    imageSara8:

Totally feel ya. ((((((Hugs))))))

For you:

If only I had booze! I would totally drowneded it. lol

The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

LOL i had to post this one. . . .

Do you feel like this SA?

• Options
    imageSara8:

LOL i had to post this one. . . .

Do you feel like this SA?

Yes! I also have a bit of the wanna pukes, furiously furious, sad and this is gonna give me an ulcer. Do they have a lolcat for that? hehe

The Chaos of Six!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"