Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Land of Nod Storagepalooza

Are these bins/shelves as great as they look online? Am thinking of ordering. We have a huge toy pile on and around the loveseat in the living room every night and desperately need an attractive & effective toy organization method.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Land of Nod Storagepalooza

• Options
    My sister has the unit that is 3 bins along the bottom and 2 shelves on top, and LOVES it. It looks great and is very well made. If DH didn't choke when seeing the price tag, we'd have them for our playroom. 
  • Options
    Quick question- can you provide a link?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMuckDiva:
    Quick question- can you providea link?

https://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=159&f=4073 

• Options
    It's the only thing I've seen that looks attractive AND like it would actually store things easily--we can just throw toys in there and they would be accessible yet stowed away. I'd be willing to pay if it really would work out well. DH will just see the boxes show up via delivery! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love land of nod stuff.  We haven't purchased what we want yet, but we have seen it in person.  It is really nice stuff..I think you pay for what you get in this case very good and sturdy.  We have a whole playroom of things picked out from Land of Nod.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"