March 2011 Moms

Itchy nipples and Freaky rash

So...starting on Wed, my left nipple has been EXTREMELY itchy. The other one is a little itchy too. They are dry and cracked at the tip, and also a darker color (which at least I know that part is normal).

So, what the heck is this? I go to the doc tomorrow night anyway so I'm going to get her to check me out.

Also, I've had this strange rash for about 6 weeks now, and my OB has no idea what it is, and it's growing slowly. It's all over my breasts, a few spots on my back and tummy. Red, non itchy, non raised....it's FREAKING ME OUT! They tell me they don't know what it is, and when I start asking ?'s, they just say, "oh it's prob. pregnancy rash, although it doesn't really look like it, I'm sure it's eczema or something." Thinking about going to a dermatologist soon. I'm wondering if this is related to itchy nipples. In my opnion, I think it's something called Tinea Vesicolor- a fungus thing (I've also had tons of yeast infections too)....

Anyone else? Ideas on the itchy nipples or freaky rash? 

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Re: Itchy nipples and Freaky rash

• The itchy nipples I would say it is normal. I was just scratching mine a few moments ago - it is annoying.

The rash, defnitely ask the OB if they recognize it, if not go see a Dermatologist so they can identify it and treat it if it needs anything. GL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Itchy nipples are normal, but I would be seeing someone for the rash.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsbmw09:
    Itchy nipples are normal, but I would be seeing someone for the rash.

THIS!  I had a rash a few weeks ago and saw 2 dif doctors (1 being my OB) and neither of them knew what it was and both prescribed me meds for it.  I went to the derm and she instantly told me to get off the meds and she gave me a sample of gel she had.  Cleared up in 2 days.  Mine was dif than yours though, itchy, leaky....just effn gross.  Apparently I leaned up against something I was allergic too.  Let's hope that doesn't happen again.  GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been dealing with the itchy, dry nipples as well.  I've started to rub my Belly Butter/Vitamin E oil on them whenever I apply it to my belly.  It's really helped a lot.  Hopefully this helps and good luck with the rash!  That's no fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love this board...just when you think you're the only one with a crazy issue you find someone else and you feel normal again!

I've been having the itchy issue also, and have just been putting lotion on it.  Were you able to ask your Dr. about it?  I don't go back for another week.

• I have a rash that sounds like yours...it's eczema.

• I've been dealing with the itchy, dry nipples as well.  I've started to rub my Belly Butter/Vitamin E oil on them whenever I apply it to my belly.  It's really helped a lot.  Hopefully this helps and good luck with the rash!  That's no fun!
    What kind of Belly Butter do you use? I've been using Palmer's Cocoa butter, but I feel like that only makes the itching worse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"