New Jersey Babies

need advice scard????

so hi everyone i just lost a baby in july of anephaly if u dont no wha it is its when the baby brain or scale didnt grow and the baby wouldnt live at all so they ended my pregnancy... so about a week ago i found out im pregnant im 4 weekss 6 days due june 2nd but soo scard i hope it dont happen again but thats all i think about if its gonan happen again i been on these vitamin and my dr said after 2 months we can try and its been since july since i been on it didnt think i would get pregnant so fast... any advice thanks

Re: need advice scard????

• Unfortunately I don't have any advice for you but I want to say that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope this little bundle of joy grows and develops into a healthy baby!!  Good Luck!

Side note - maybe you might want to try the high-risk board?? I'm not sure - but they may be able to help. Or even pregnant after a loss.

• i cant find a higrisk that takes my insurace but my dr just called me today and said everything looking good in my blood baby is growing right as of right now so we will see i pray and talk to god everyday wishing and praying he gives me my healthy baby all im asking for is 1 healthy baby 1 baby wanted 3 but if i can get 1 healthy please give me it,...
  • Loading the player...
  • First, let me say how terribly sorry I am for your loss. I cannot even imagine how you feel.

As for THIS pregnancy, did your doctor say there was a genetic reason for the anencephaly or was it environmental or even just a chance happening?

I just Googled the condition and it several sites suggest that folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects. So even if you don't have an Rx for prenatal vitamins, be sure to take OTC ones. 

And call your insurance to see if there is a Gap exclusion for a high risk OB/perinatologist. If one is needed and there is none "in-network" you can often get a waiver to see a non-network doctor and pay only copays.  It doesn't hurt to check.

I pray you have a healthy baby, too.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • im on the folic aci and they say its 1 out of 1000 ppl it happens to just happend to me i cried for days  and weeks and months... so this one im scard im sure it be a healthy one
  • You should be on 4mg of Folic Acid, and you need to be monitored by a perinatologist. More frequent ultrasounds. Hope you were on the extra folic acid when you conceived because the neural tubes are formed at 4 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i been ont he 4mg folic acid since .july... and im tryin to find a new dr my dr isent doing this right and i wenna make sure everything finr
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"