December 2010 Moms
Options

Whatcha Gonna be for Halloween?

OK, who's got good ideas for Halloween costumes for pregnant ladies?

The whole pregnant nun thing is so overplayed.  

Re: Whatcha Gonna be for Halloween?

• Options
    Pregnant cheerleader and DH is going to be a coach. My neighbors convinced us to do it

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I was thinking of dressing up like the Kool-aid man. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A grouchy, uncomfortable pregnant lady, of course
  • Options
    Do a blonde ponytail and cheerleader uniform... you could be Quinn from Glee...  might do that if i have any excuse for a costume this year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm gonna be a playboy bunny past her prime.  Bent ears, torn fishnets, bad makeup, empty beer can and big ol' belly.  I'm not anywhere near brave/thin enough to wear a teeny leotard, but I'll do a black tank and short black skirt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was thinking of getting an orange shirt and sewing on some black felt pieces to make the face of a Jack-o-Lantern right where my bump is.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking that my husband and I could go as Juno and Paulie Bleeker from the movie "Juno".  The only thing stopping us is that my husband doesn't want to wear those ridiculously short track shorts that Paulie wears through the whole movie.    Sooo, my back-up plan is to wear an orange shirt with a pumpkin face on the belly!  Maybe I can still talk him into it though :)
  • Options

imagedecemberbean:
    I was thinking that my husband and I could go as Juno and Paulie Bleeker from the movie "Juno".  The only thing stopping us is that my husband doesn't want to wear those ridiculously short track shorts that Paulie wears through the whole movie.    Sooo, my back-up plan is to wear an orange shirt with a pumpkin face on the belly!  Maybe I can still talk him into it though :)

This exactly!  We will likely just skip the parties this year but if we were to go I would have to do some heavy convincing.

• Options
    I am trying to convince DH that we should be Mary and Joseph. Since we don't do anything for Halloween except hand out candy to the neighborhood kids, though, I think I'm going to do an orange shirt with the felt on the belly to make it a pumpkin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I dont dress up but thought dressing up as a prgnant cat with would be too cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"